What is ATPPS?
Licensed staff earn additional compensation based on performance-based goals. The compensation is above-and-beyond the salary schedule.
When did Kimball start ATPPS?
Education Minnesota-Kimball and the Board of Education approved ATPPS effective the start of the 2016-17 school year.
How much can a teacher earn each year?
In 2016-17, teachers could earn up to $1,360/yr based on the following areas:
* $300 - building-wide student achievement gains (goal set by building principal)
* $200 - measures of student academic growth (goal written by teacher)
* $500 - teacher observation by a trained peer coach
* $160 - written reflection on three peer observations
* $200 - writing and reflection of Individual Professional Development Plan