Student Organizations - Get Involved!
Kimball Area High School has many ways for students to get involved. We offer many
student-led organizations. Each winter, student organizations are highlighted during Snow Days week. Representatives from each organization compete in a variety of activities until the organization with the most points is crowned Snow King and Queen.
- Student Government (advisor: Mr. Sundin)
- FFA (advisor: Ms. Gallup)
- Knowledge Bowl (advisor: Mr. Boser)
- Arts Club (advisor: Mr. Lesnau)
- Prom Committee (advisor: Ms. Hoglund)
- Yearbook (advisor: Mr. Boser)
- National Honor Society (advisor: Mr. Stangle)
- Kimball Robotics (Mr. Kieke). Click for website.