Registration is now open for 2021 Spring & Summer Community Education programming in Kimball. Community members can register online or contact the Community Ed office for more details at firstname.lastname@example.org or 320-398-7700 X 1112.
There is still time to register for youth travel summer softball or baseball (Gr. 3-12) as we have extended the registration deadline to April 5. Join us for some FUN in the SUN this summer...Go Cubs!
2021 Spring CE Programming
April 12 - Karate for Kids
April 15 - Youth Dance Returns
April 23 - FREE Summer Umpire Clinic (Gr. 9-12)
- Calling high school students...are you looking for a summer job and enjoy working outdoors? Consider umpiring youth softball and baseball on weeknights in Kimball during the months of June and July. Attend our FREE Umpire Clinic, led by legendary Leo Wirth, on April 23 to prepare you for your summer job.
April 28 - School of Fish for Kids...Returns! (Gr. 3-6)
- Adult volunteers needed.
- Thank you to Rob Kuechle from the Kimball Rod and Gun Club, Kimball Lions, Kimball Legion and the Kimball Fire Department for their generous donation of scholarship funds to assist in keeping the class fees half price for our youth School of Fish!
May 7 - Babysitting 101-B.L.A.S.T (Gr. 5-6)
2021 Summer CE Programming
- Driver's Education - Starts June 14, 2021 (Age 14.5+)
- Summer Athletic Development (Gr. 7-12)
- Robotics Summer Camps (Gr. 3-9)
- T-Ball for Boys & Girls (Ages 5-6)
- Rookie Ball for Boys & Girls (Ages 7-8)
- Summer Jr. Golf (Ages 5-18)
- July 14 - Summer Babysitting 101-B.L.A.S.T (Gr. 5-6)
- Private lessons for voice, piano and band - Contact Community Ed
- TEAM CAMPS
- Band Camp (Gr. 6-12)
- Boys Basketball Camp (Current Gr. 7-11)
- Girls Basketball Camp (Entering Gr. 7-12)
- Jr. Cubs Boys & Girls Basketball Camp (Gr. K-6)
- Volleyball Camp (Gr. K-8) - Details coming soon
- Football and Wrestling Camps - TBD
- Soccer Camp (Gr. K-6) - TBD
- Youth Track & Field Camps - Canceled for 2021 Summer
Kimball Area Community Education continues to look for an adult Yoga instructor to teach in-person classes and an art teacher for youth classes. Contact the Community Ed office with programming questions at email@example.com or 320-398-7700 X 1112.
Have a blessed Easter weekend!