Kimball Community Education is offering youth basketball for boys and girls in Grades 3-6 this 2020-21 winter season. Families can still REGISTER ONLINE through Community Ed. Our Kimball youth will be competing in the newly formed Lakes League this winter, which includes teams from Kimball, Annandale, Maple Lake, Dassel-Cokato and Howard Lake-Waverly-Winsted.
Boys (grade 3-6) and girls (grade 5-6) are practicing on Monday and Thursday evenings from 6-8 pm in the Kimball High School (Enter through Door #10).
The first practices for Gr. 3-4 and Gr. 5-6 boys' teams is tentative, pending on coaches' availabilities.
Girls in grade 3 and 4 will begin practice on Tuesday, Nov. 17, at the Kimball Elementary School.
Health and Safety COVID-19 Protocol
· Grades 4-6 should enter the high school on the south side through Door #10. Students need to wear a mask while entering and exiting the facility.
· Parents and guardians are not allowed in the gym for practice.
· We will be following the health and safety guidelines recommended by the MDH and CDC regarding youth activities, which includes keeping our teams in pods of up to 25 on each court (includes players and coaches).
· Each player needs to bring their own water bottle with a closed lid.
· Practice pinnies and game jerseys will be provided. All players will receive a long-sleeve Kimball Basketball warm-up shirt to keep.
Contact the Kimball Community Education office with questions at: 320-398-7700 X 1112 or email@example.com Go Cubs!