Registration is now open for 2021-22 Winter Community Education programming in Kimball. Community members can register online or contact the Community Ed office for more details at email@example.com or 320-398-7700 X 1112.
Community Ed Recreation Programs (Youth & Adult)
Youth Travel Boys & Girls Basketball (Gr. 3-6)
- REGISTER ONLINE – Practice Begins Nov. 1
- Mandatory Parent Meeting on Nov. 1 at 6:00 pm in Kimball HS Wirth Gym
- Adult volunteer coaches are needed for all age groups. Contact the CE office for details.
Jr. Cubs Basketball (Gr. K-6)
· REGISTER ONLINE – Jan. 15 – Feb. 19, 2022
· Saturday mornings in Kimball Elementary Gym
Youth Wrestling (Gr. K-6)
- REGISTER ONLINE – Begins Nov. 29
- Mandatory Parent Meeting on Nov. 29 at 6:30 pm in Kimball Multi-Purpose Room
- Practices on Monday and Thursday evenings from 6-7:15 pm, starting Dec. 2
Jr. High Girls Basketball Fall Skills Session (Gr. 7 & 8)
- REGISTER ONLINE - Begins Nov. 2
Ski Club Returns (Gr. 4-12)
- REGISTER ONLINE – 6X Session
- Tuesdays after school (Bus available) - Dec. 7, 14, 21/Jan. 4, 11, 18
- We are looking for parent volunteers to chaperone the students at Powder Ridge
- Contact CE office if interested and available to chaperone Ski Club
NEW…Vex GO Robotics Team (Gr. 3-4)
- REGISTER ONLINE – Begins Nov. 9
Vex IQ Robotics Team (Gr. 5-6)
- REGISTER ONLINE - Season Began Oct. 5
Kimball Area Junior Olympic Volleyball (Ages 11-18)
· REGISTER ONLINE - Team Placement Practice
· Nov. 14 – Kimball HS Wirth/North Gyms – 6:30-8:00 pm
Adult Pickleball League - Season Began Oct. 6
Open Gym Returns – Begins Nov. 21
· Open Gym resumes on Sunday evenings in Kimball for our community members, starting Nov. 21, from 6-8 pm, at the Kimball High School. Cost is $3 per person or $5 for two family members. Register and enter Door #10 on south side of facility.
Community Ed Enrichment Classes (Youth & Adult)
- MN Driver’s Safety Refresher Course– Nov. 15, 2021 (5-9 pm) - Eden Valley Community Center
- Holiday Baking for Youth & Adults
- Babysitting 101 B.L.A.S.T (Age 9+)– Dec. 13 and 14 (3:15-7:00 pm) – Kimball HS FACS Room
- Driver’s Education - (Age 14 years, 9 months+)
- Winter Session: March 21-24, March 28-April 1, April 4, 2022
- Summer Session: June 6-10, 13-18, 2022
- Cost: $450 (includes 30 hours of classroom instruction, MN Driver’s Manual and 6 hours of behind-the-wheel instruction)
- Private lessons for voice, piano and band - Contact Community Ed
Adult Basic Education
· A high school diploma could be yours…start today! Receive assistance with diploma completion, resume writing, job application assistance, general education diploma (GED) and much more. Email Brenda Mass with questions at: Brenda.firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Mamma Mia – Paramount – April 22, 2022 (Details coming soon)
Kimball Cubs Club - School Age Child Care (Age 3 – Gr. 5)
- Before School and After School Child Care
- Contact Holly Barthel at 320-398-7700 X 2555 or email@example.com
Kimball Area Play & Learn Preschool & Enrichment / ECFE
- Kimball Area’s Play & Learn Preschool program is 4-Star Parent Aware rated and utilizes the Creative Curriculum for children ages 3-5. We have openings in our W/F all-day preschool class and our curriculum-based wrap-around child care Enrichment program.
- Kimball’s Early Childhood program offers Monday morning and Thursday evening ECFE classes for our families with children ages birth-5.
- Early Childhood Screening is recommended for children 3.5 years of age and is scheduled for Nov. 12, Feb. 25 and April 8 in Kimball.
- Contact Lisa Maschino with questions at 320-398-7700 X 2802 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Kimball Area Community Education continues to look for an adult Yoga instructor to teach in-person classes and an art teacher for youth classes. We are also looking for more community members to join the Community Education Advisory Council. Contact the Community Ed office with programming questions or suggestions at email@example.com or 320-398-7700 X 1112. Have a great fall and Holiday season…Go Cubs!